Saturday, February 11, 2017

My beautiful sister

The start of this year has been full of sadness and loss.  Unfortunately it has happen again today.  My beautiful sister who has been really sick for a long time.  Been in and out of hospital for most of this year, has just found out she has emphysema.  And I feel so overwhelm with sadness.  The worst thing was when she told her husband he cried.  He is retiring from his job next month and wanted to sell there house and travel.  They wont be doing that now, because my sister is just to sick.

The doctor said she only has 65% of her lungs, but that will change over time.  I said if I could I would give her my lungs.  I would do anything I could to spend more time with my sister.  Sometimes life just isn't fair.

Smoking has done this to my sister.

Take care everyone, until next time.xo

 Image result for I Love My Sister Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment