Saturday, January 21, 2017

When is it a good time to end a married?

Let me tell you it never is a good time to end a married, but sometimes its better to leave them to stay.

I could never understand a friend of mine staying in her married for years and years on end when her husband verbally abuse her nearly everyday, and if that wasn't bad enough her children started doing to same. 

I ask her why doesn't she leave? Because of the children she would say time and time again.  Then as the kids got older it was I have no where to go.  I don't think she understands to impact she has had on her kids by staying.

Ok what do I mean by that well the  kids are copying the father in verbally abusing there mother because that's what they see there father doing.  They maybe think that's what marriage is meant to be. 

I have told her there is help out there is she needs it, in the end she has to want to help herself.  What's that saying 'you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink'.  Now I'm not saying she is a horse, but just like the saying you can offer help but its up to her if she takes it.

Please don't stay in a marriage without love and support in it.  Two take two for a marriage to work and yes there will be hard days and things to work out, but that's what a marriage is all about.

What its not about is having your husband or wife abusing the each other.  There is always help if you need it.  Always a place to go.  Sometimes the first step is the hardest.

Now back to my friend who is still there and cries everyday for a better life.  I pray she will find the strength she need to move on and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment