Tuesday, January 17, 2017

some days life get tuff

In these last couple of weeks my life has gone from being happy and peaceful, to sad and struggling.  What has happen?? Well first we had a huge storm that damage our house, then my friend past away last Saturday to my car today breaking down.  Oh and just today I find out my sisters lungs are bad and she is in hospital.  To my friend who is very sick at the moment and has loss a lot of weight to the point where you can see her clothes are just hanging from her body.  It just broke my heart to see her like that.

I feel like I want to go in my room and just cry at the moment.  It just all seems so must for me to cope with at the moment. 

I just need something good to happen to me, to get me back on track again. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that life is being particularly rough for you, Rebecca. It goes in cycles unfortunately. Hang in there. I know everyone says that but you will find your way out of the darkness. You are resourceful.

    ReplyDelete