Saturday, January 7, 2017

How to make money with your blog

l I'm finally writing about money making with your blog.  Lets face it everyone does at one point don't they.  There are a lots of E-books about how the person the wrote the E-book in the first place made so much money they quit there day job and are making 6 figures a year.  Wow well that's what I'm going to do.  You get excited then reality hits mmm what am I going to call my blog, it has to make people come and have a look.  But then I have to get them to stay so I have to make sure my post are interesting enough.  So after thinking and stressing about just what you want to write about you have the perfect post.  Now you have to write a few more and your thinking how is this easy and how in the world are they making 6 figures when I'm having a hard time just writing one post.  Ok so putting that to one side now you want to start money making, well you have to have something to sell.  You start looking online for options some of your friends give you some suggestion on who to go with. 

They even tell you that you might want to write an E-book, how can I write an E-book when I'm having a hard time just writing a post that interesting enough for people to read and tell there friends.

Let me tell you its not that easy to make money with your blog, I should know I tired it for a year.  But I did learn a lot.  That's not to say that you cant do that.  I'm just the first one that has come out and said I didn't make money with my blog.  It haven't stop me from trying, I haven't given up.  I'm just not relying on my blog to make a side income.

I have some ideas that may or may not help you make money with your blog.  ShareASale is one way to make some money and they are very helpful and have a lot of merchants to choose from.  What's good about ShareASale is you can put adds on the side of  your blog as well in your post like I have learn to do.

Google AdSense is another one they put adds in-between your post.  But you have to hope that people will click on the add.

There are so many ways to make money on your blog it is a hit and miss.  Good luck everyone. Take care, see you all next time. :-) xo



1 comment:

  1. hi im waiting for u my blogsite

    http://gezgiccift.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete