Sunday, December 25, 2016

Great Christmas Day

Well all that work the house leading up to Christmas Day was well worth it.  Christmas Day was awesome.  I really enjoyed spending it with my family.  We had one of the hottest day on earth where I live.  So we headed off to the beach, I wasn't at all surprised to see so many people there.  We all had a great time, the waves were huge and the water was cold.  We were all very tired by the time we got home.

I hope you and your family had a great Christmas as well.  xo

I'm looking forward to New Years celebration.  Another day spent at the beach with my family.  The fireworks as the new year begins is just breath taking. 

I will be back next year.  Looking forward to getting to know you all better in the new year.

Take care, until next time. :-) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment