Friday, November 4, 2016

Spring is finally here

Yes its true Spring is here!!!!

And just in time, because it is the last month of spring. A lot of us here where I live didn't think we would ever put our winter clothes away, and that Spring had forgotten to come.

Although we are happy now wait a few month and I will be complaining how hot Summer is, because Summer starts next month and we are told it will be a very hot Summer.  As for me I'm not looking for to that. 

So for the next month I'm looking forward to lots of BBQ'S, time at the beach. Oh there is so much to do in the coming months.

And Christmas will be here next month, in the next couple of weeks there will be so much to do and see I'm so looking forward to it.

I would love to know what you do at spring and summer times.  And that wonderful time of year Christmas how do you celebrate Christmas?? I would really like to know.

Take care everyone, see you next time.:-) xo

  

No comments:

Post a Comment