Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Problems with cleaning up

Oh boy, where do I start.  A while back I wrote a post on spring cleaning, but can I tell you, it has just gotten out of hand.  It has been very long days, not only do I work at my day job, but have to clean the house as well. Ok on the plus side I've been sleeping great.  So lets get back to spring cleaning, it has become an even bigger job then I ever could of imagine.  Because yesterday I went outside and looked at my roof and gutters and they both need to be painted.  My new front door needs to be painted and so does the inside of my house.  I think my husband is looking to move out right about now, he is giving me that look (I THINK MY WIFE HAS LOST IT)lol.

Have you started spring cleaning and realize there was a lot more to me done?  I would love to know about it.  The weather has been up and down, and what I mean by that is one day its hot then the next its raining, come on weather make up your mind.

My sons don't know it yet but I'm going to ask them for some help on the weekend.  All hands on deck.

Well I would write more, but have to get back to work,  Christmas is around the corner, and there is still so much to do.  Take care, see you all next time. xo :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment