Monday, November 14, 2016

Other child leaves home

A couple of days ago my daughter comes to me and tells me how much she loves me and gives me a great big hug.  I knew something was up because that rarely happens without me asking for a hug and it is always me telling her how much I love her.  Anyway she then tells me she is moving out and going to live with her boyfriend of three months and his family, because he is the one.  She is nineteen and I knew it would be one day soon I just didn't know it was gong to be this soon.

So my oldest son is moving out next year with his girlfriend and now my oldest daughter is moving out with her boyfriend after Christmas.  So I really need to make this Christmas one to remember, as it will be the last time my family of six will be together at Christmas.

It is sad I will be losing both of my oldest children, but they are ready to move out.  I still have my youngest two children, so it isn't to bad. 

Am I the only one that has a hard time letting go of her children??  How did you cope when your children started leaving home?  I would love to know.

Take care everyone, see you next time.:-)xo

2 comments:

  1. hi,
    pls follow my blogsite
    http://gezipgelelim.blogspot.com.tr/

    many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will if you leave a comment on one of my post. Have a great day:-)

    ReplyDelete