Monday, October 31, 2016

Starting my first E-Book

Ok so writing my first E-Book isn't as easy as I first thought it would be.  Don't get me wrong my daughter and I have worked out what type of book we want to write about, we talk about the characters and what rolls they play in the book.  I'm stuck on where they live, and can you make up you own town?  But it is the first line I'm haven't a hard time writing, I know if I can just write that very first line I'll be fine.

When my children were little I would make up stories and write them down in a book, and I didn't find it hard at all, the stories just flow for me.  I would read them bedtime stories that had a lot of pictures, and I would also read the ones I had made up.  Those were the ones they liked the best.  Sometimes the story would be to long and I would make them wait until the next night.  That's the only nights they would go to bed on time:-) 

So I cant understand why its not flowing now.  I think I know why.  I have been doing some research on how to write your very own E-Book, and they tell to do lots of research, make sure you know what your writing about, plot out the story.  And now that I have done that, I just cant write my first line..

I didn't research the stories I told my children and they just come to me, and writing them was so much fun and the story flowed.  Is there such thing as to much research??

What do you think??

Have a great week everyone take care, see you all next time.:-)xo

No comments:

Post a Comment