Wednesday, October 12, 2016

My three goals

This year was the first time I've ever set goals for my self and followed through with them.   Oh I have made many goals at the start of every year,  because for me a brand new year is like a new start for me.  But have never followed through it just become to hard.  So why this year?  Well I needed to make some changes in my life and I knew if I didn't make changes now I never will.  So I set my self three goals, just three. So here they are.  And I'm also going to tell you why I chose these goal for my self as well.

1.  Write on my blog once a week for a year.  I have had this blog for many years and because I haven't had many views I just gave up.  But this year I thought I would give it one year to see if I had what it takes to make a blog successful.  I think if after a year your still not getting a lot of views then its just time to give up.  Mind you I have join a lot of forums groups to promote my blog.  So I have put the effect in.  I now only have two months to go now, unfortunately it haven't work out the way I wanted too.

2.  Try and make money through my blog.  I really have tried to make money, but because I'm not having that many people visit I'm not making the money.  Why I'm I trying to make money?  I have osteoarthritis and its not going to get better, its just going to get worse.  The pain in my joints at the end of the day is very painful.  Once again with two months to go I don't think that's going to change.

3.  Write my own E-book.  So I'm starting to write my very first fiction E-book.  And I very excited.  Because I started writing this 19 years ago.  It will be in three parts.  Wish me luck on that.

So that's my threes goals for this year.  Have a great week everyone, take care.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment