Saturday, October 22, 2016

My Huge Scare

Bomb threat for Adelaide shopping centre


I was shaken and scared. and very thankful that me and my family are safe tonight.
Today my husband and I tool my kids to the movies.  Its the first time in a long time that my 17 year old son wanted to come out with us.  So I was feeling very happy to spend time with my two youngest children.  We get to the cinema buy the tickets and go see the movie half way through the movie an alarm goes off.   We sit there and start looking around wondering what that noise is and is it apart of the movie. Not knowing what to do I start packing my bag with the treat we brought for the kids and my son is picking up his bag, then the alarm stop, seconds later the second alarm goes off. And I tell my son it's time to go, he turns to his sister and dad and tells them lets go NOW.  At the bottom of the stairs of the cinema that we were in  I look around to see where my daughter and husband is, but there were a lot of people, my son turns to me and tells me my daughter is with my husband.  As we get out side the cinema I turn and see both my son and daughter, but not my husband, I grab my daughter who is very upset because she doesn't  know what's going on, and leave the cinema and go out side to wait for my husband. At this stage I  want to cry but have to say strong for my daughter.  We get out side and my son spots my husband and we go to him and wait to hear what going on.  But we are told to leave the shopping centre and go home, we don't hear anymore until we get home and I look on the computer to see if there is any news.

All it said was that a ethic man as arrested with a suspicious package, it wasn't until later that night on the news that we found out  the man was carrying a pipe bomb. 

I have been going to this shopping centre for 40 years, and this is the first time something like this has happen.  Is this the kind of world we live in now?  Unfortunately it is. ....

I'm in shock and my scared, but I wont stop living my life, because that way the terrorist win.

This is not a joke it really did happen.  And it has change my life forever.......Take care everyone, see you all next time.:-)xo

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly this is the reality.I have written on the religious intorance that is fueling terrorism that may be of interest to you. The links are in google plus and blogspot.com .Stay safe. Anil.
    e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anil, that is very kind. I would like to read your post if you would give t=me the link and I can have look at it. Take care:-)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly this is the reality.I have written on the religious intorance that is fueling terrorism that may be of interest to you. The links are in google plus and blogspot.com .Stay safe. Anil.
    e

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anil,
      I did have a look at your blog and found your post very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

      Delete