Friday, September 9, 2016

A very good end of the week

I just thought I would catch you up on a few things this week.

The first being I don't have skin cancer, great news for me, wow
that took a load of my mind I can tell you.  My message is for you
all the it doesn't matter what time of the year it is always where sunscreen. 
That was something I learnt this week, so I thought I would past that on to
everyone of you.

My oldest boy turn 21 yesterday, we took him out to dinner with the family.
He is saving the partying hard for his friends tonight, which means lot of drinking.
Something he knows I don't like to see.
His girlfriend took the day of work to spend to whole day with him, which I thought
was lovely.  And that really made his day.

And I have been booked to have my medical procedure next Friday to see if I have bowel
cancer. Fingers cross everything goes ok.  That I'm not looking forward too.  My daughter
will be taking me to get the procedure done.  And I'm very grateful for that.
I got in early because someone cancelled.  Otherwise I would have waited six the twelve months,
because I'm going to a public hospital. 

I will let you all know how it all went next week.  Have a great week, see you next time. :-)xo

No comments:

Post a Comment