Sunday, August 28, 2016

Visiting the doctor

I was one of those people that would only go to the doctors if I was really very sick and had no choice, otherwise I would just take some Panadol and get on with my life.  As bad as I felt I still went to work, because if I didn't work I didn't get paid.  That's because I have my own business.

Anyway four year ago I had a very bad brain virus that nearly killed me I was in and out of hospital or 6 weeks, after that it did take my body one year to recover from that.  There were some lasting side affects but nothing I want to go into at the moment.  I am getting off course.

So with that being said I made a promise to my kids that anything out of the normal I would ge check it out.  So I did.  There was a lump forming on my finger which was infected and I had s spot on my arm which was growing so because I work outside I wanted to make sure it wasn't skin cancer.  The doctor had a look at it and said it was a wart and that she could remove it and that I had to come back and have it removed.

So I came back to discover is was not a wart but they wanted to removed it and send it away to find out what it was.  It was at that time that I told the doctor something that happen the night before I was to see him.  So now I have to have a colonoscopy, I have had one before and that was four years ago now I have to have another now.  The only problem is because I to go throught to public system I have to wait six months to a year before I can get into seeing someone.  Fingers cross nothing is wrong.

See you all next week, have a great week. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment