Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Starting a job with no money

Yes I know you have heard it all before.  But just let me tell you my story..........

When my youngest daughter turn seven, it was time I started looking for work.  I knew it would be hard I just didn't know how hard it was going to be.

I was 43 and had be busy bringing up my four kids for 17 years, that is a very long time to be out of work.  And no one wanted to hire me.  I was so tired and stress because I would apply for so many jobs and got back a lot of rejection letters.  And sometimes there just no reply.......

What was I going to do???  We really did need me to go back to work.  So one night I was laying in bed stressing out about what I was going to do, when a thought just pop in to my head.  I walk my dog, why not walk other peoples dogs.  So I looked in our local news paper and there were no dog walkers around my area. 

We didn't have a lot of money so I had to find a way to advertise.  There are free places you can advertise online and that's just what I did.  And with that  I got my first job and it just went from there.  I have added Pet Sitting on top of that.  I'm so happy because I work school hours and charge what I want to charge. 

So there are ways to start your business with no money.  And I'm not selling you anything.  Why not give it a go today.  Go on you can do it........ I did:-) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment