Sunday, July 3, 2016

My evaluation into a better me

I never thought that was possible.  That one person can evolve into something more than they thought they could be.  But little by little as I started to believe in me. I started to try new things.

And by that I mean I started my first dog walking business.  After being a stay at home mum for 17 years, I needed to go back to work.  I had been out of work for so long and I still had a 7 year old that still needed me before and after school.  So my hours had to be school hours.  What a dream job that would be if I could get it, to say to myself.  So I said to my husband just to get my confidence back I want to walk dogs.  That way I can set my own prices and best of all my own hours.  And he thought that was a very good idea.  Well the dog walking business really did take off.  And after about a year I added pet sitting to it.  So when the weather got to hot or would rain all day and I couldn't take the dogs out, I would still have money coming in.

Now that has been great for me but I find myself wanting more and that's when blogging came to life for me.  I have always wanted to write and now I can.  Blogging for me at the beginning has had its ups and downs, and I stop doing it for a while, but I miss it now I think I have a handle on it now.  I'm learning more each and every day, I have join groups about blogging.  So who knows maybe one of these days I might write my own E-book.

So this is for those of you who think your not good at anything.  Whether it is walking dogs or selling plants or knitting scarfs you can do what ever you set your mind too, to start making a bit of money.  Just look at me.  If I can do it so can you.  If no one else believes in you. I do. 

Start small just like I did and then work your way up.  And as soon as you start to believe in yourself wonderful things start to happen.

You start to evolve and become a better and happier you........:-)xo

No comments:

Post a Comment