Sunday, May 22, 2016

Falling pregnant at 15

I was talking to one of my friends on Facebook and she was very upset, and I ask her if she wanted to talk.  There was silence for a few minutes then she said that her 15 year old daughter was pregnant to her 18 year old boyfriend.  I couldn't believe it, here was a mother who was so there for her children, knew what they were up just about every minute of the day or so she thought.  They go to church every Sunday.  They believe that you shouldn't have sex until your married.  And this happens, it just goes to show that when you think you know what's going on in there lives isn't what you think is going on.

I was shocked to hear what the boyfriend's mother wanted her daughter to have, and that was an abortion.  The boyfriend's mothers daughter has had 3 abortions already.  Really, she is sending the wrong message to her daughter.  How about teaching her save sex if she going to have it with every guy she meets.  Or that she can say no to having sex with them.

Even though is she disapointed with her daughter she will be there for her and help her when she needs it.  As she will still be living at home.

I would like to know your thoughts. comments are always welcome.xo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I personally think they all need family therapy and parenting classes to learn affective communication. I also don't agree with abortion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sheena
      Thanks for commenting, I do agree that both families need some help. I hope they get some before the baby comes.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I personally think they all need family therapy and parenting classes to learn affective communication. I also don't agree with abortion.

    ReplyDelete