Monday, August 25, 2014

DEPPRESSION

I've just left my friend about half an hour ago, who shared with me some very bad news.....

At the start of the day i rang my friend and ask if she still wanted to go out with me, she said yes but not for long. She has been sick for a while, so i put it down to her having a painful day.

I have to go to work for half an hour, then the doctors,and finally seeing my friend, I was running late thanks to the doctors, and was trying to ring and text her to try and tell her that. I couldn't get though so i thought i would just and see if she was there and she was.

She had been there for a while and left her phone at home, and she needed to go to the toilet, before we had reach the she said her daughter had tried to take her own life the night before.  Well it was like someone a slap me across the face really hard, she couldn't say more until she got out the toilet, and i had so man questions.

After that i ask my friend to seat down so we can talk, and that's just what we did she told me everything that happen.

The thing that so hard to understand is that the daughter doesn't know why she tried to take her own life.  And my friend is like how can i help my daughter if she doesn't know why she even did it.

As a friend i so wish i could help find out the answers to that question, but I'm at a lost to know how to help.

The  scary thing is it was one of her friends that told my friend that her daughter was trying to kill herself.  If it wasn't for that boy that done the right thing it would have been a very different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment