Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

I wonder how many of you make New Year's Resolutions?
In the past I have made a lot, not one of my new year's resolutions did i follow through.
For me resolutions are like goals for me to actieve.  The only problem with that is i make to many and so it comes to overwhelming for me and i just give up.

So for this year I'm just going to make one New Year's Resolution.  And that is to do my family history.  Family History has become so big in Australia, that's it's got me thinking where i have come from.  That is it one goal for this year.

I will let you know every three months how I'm going with it, and share if i find some interesting stories of my ancestors with you.

I have no idea where making New Year's Resolutions come from or why it began.  Maybe starting a new year means starting with a clean slate.

I trick i have found is not making to many Resolutions try one or two at the beginning and see how that's works.

Good Luck see you all next week...

Keep smiling and say safe:-)

1 comment: