Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Count down to Christmas

As we count down to Christmas. I find that I'm very grateful to be here, because i nearly wasn't.
At the start of the year i was very sick with a brain virus. So for six very long weeks i thought i was going to die, and so did my kids every time i when to the hospital they didn't know if i was ever coming home.  And if i was to be perfectly honest i didn't think i was either.

Two months after getting sick and going to the doctors for a check up he said i would see some chances in me, he just didn't tell me what they would be, because everyone different.

I wont bore you with the details of how i have changed.  I just have.

Getting to know the new me is very hard to do, because i just went straight to work, without taking in what just happen to me, i went though i life changing sickness.

Seeing to toil it has taken on my kids makes me very sad.

We all feel grateful to be together for Christmas.  For every day that goes by I'm just so happy to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment