Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Buying Presants

I tell myself every year that next year i will get all my Christmas shopping done early........ And every year i seem to wait to the last minute.
This year has gone so quickly, it just seems like Christmas was not so long ago. Christmas come sooner for me every year.
There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do anything......I wonder whats its like for you?
We have a Christmas pageant, one big one in the city and two small one out side of town.  My daughter was in one last week she is a cheer leading, and had so much fun...
When the pageant has been and gone i put the Christmas tree up and start getting the house ready for Christmas.
My daughter ask me why i haven't put the tree up yet, I couldn't give her an answer because i didn't have one.
I will put that on my list of things to do this week.  Yes yes yes as well as my Christmas shopping.
OK everyone have fun shopping see you all next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment